Features: It is an energy-saving mill equipment that integrates crushing, drying, grinding, grading and conveying.
Application areas: Widely used in cement, electric power, metallurgy, chemical, non-metallic minerals and other industries, and focus on three areas of non-metallic minerals, coal powder and slag.
River pebble, granite, basalt, quartz, iron ore, diabase, limestone, calcite, dolomite, barite, talc, gypsum, bentonite, etc.
- Low energy consumption, saving energy consumption by 30% to 40% compared with ball milling system, less wear and tear.
- Stable product quality.
- It covers an area of about 50% of the ball mill system and can be placed in the open air, thus reducing investment costs.
- Strong drying capacity, saving one dryer for the mill system, saving energy.
- Easy to operate and easy to maintain.
- The vibration is small, the noise is low, and it is also very environmentally friendly.